Mereka yang Prihatin:

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

meet an international band

on 14th July,
Matsumas, Fad, Pojie & I went to Sunway Pyramid,
just wanna have some leisure there.

so we're planning to play bowling,
as Mat it's his 1st time in that kind of sport - he always involve in BMX, dunno how to play bowling & luckily he won that game, huhuhu

after playing bowling, we went for window shoping, hahaha
- mcm pompuan la plak, huhuhu

after round & round for few times, we entered Converse shop, as I'm da last entered da shop, suddenly my feet freeze as I see that guy
- mcm penah jumpe, tp dimana ye...

that time I saw Fad also looking at that guy, huhuhu. then he look at me for conformation, huhuhu

as da guy went out from da shop, my eyes keep following where he go.
Fad come to me & ask bout that guy...

my mind spinning around to identify whos that guy...

da guy enter TGI Friday, that time I remember da song "Gives You Hell"!!!

you know what, it was a lucky day 4 us!

it's not everyday we can meet an international band.

here we are, stand stood in front of da TGI Friday looking for them:
The All American Reject's band, hohoho

as I gather my camera, Mat asking them for conformation,
and its really them, huhuhu.

like wanna crying u know...

my heart dup dap dup dap dup dap,
beatin' faster than seconds, huhuhu

I come to them & ask about thier performance on 15th July,
the MTV Live on Stage, huhuhu

Mat ask them to take pics, and they are so please to take pics with us, huhuhu,
even they want to have some meal, huhuhu

as they come to us, da vocalis so please to shake hands with us, huhuhu,
I'm da 1st who he shakes, huhuhu, I intro myself as Farish, huhuhu
- wanna cry!!!

unfortunately just 2 of them can take pics with us, da other 2 have work to do inside da TGI, huhuhu

never mind la, as long as da vocalist with us, hahaha

so here da pics, no editing yet, huhuhu

sempoi la brader vocalis tu, huhuhu

Fad kene ketiak mamat tu, hahaha!!!

we think we are da only fan who recognise them that day, huhuhu
coz all da way around that time,
people seem weird looking at us taking da pics with those guy,
hahaha

lantak korang la
rugi la korang x kenal dorang ni
ahahaha

2 comments:

Sri said...

tak heran..tak kenal.. hahahha

Unknown said...

eleh seri

i tau u jeles

hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails