Mereka yang Prihatin:

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ma bEloVed fAmiLy

Before I further any new topics, here I would like to introduce parts of ma family, which the most precious thing that I have in ma life, if missing one of them would make me cry all over n over again...
Ummi wa Abi
Ummi, Hajah Rosnah Hj A Rajak, the only n never be replace by other, the only mom I have in this beautiful world. Abi, Hj A Samad Hj A Hamid, most relaxed dad in da world (hahaha). W/out both of them, I'll never live in this world, ma world inspired by them, always agree with ma +ve suggestions, opinions n bla...bla...bla...

Mohd Fakrul Syahman
Big bro, Along, d sengal bro (hahaha), always make jokes to other siblings, interrupting others is his hobby, funny but sometime being serious, dunno when he gonna getting marry, calon dh blambak, x reti nk pilih agaknye

Aimi Aqilah
Sista, K. Emy, very spoting, hard working, babbling (hahaha). Giving order is her favourite things to do, pity to us her brothers, huhuhu, always do what her command...

Then me... U know la me...

...
Aizat Syafiq
This bro, U know, very stubborn la, especially to ma sista n big bro. To me? hahaha. Well, he cannot resist me coz I always challenge him whenever he disagreed with me, n he always loose but not looser, hohoho...

Mohd Amin Saufi
The last in da siblings, d pampered one, huh! Imagine la, he got 5As in UPSR n what he wants all he get, huh! Very jealous la coz for my UPSR got major As too but mom said it just luck, HUH! Never mind la, coz his present also share with others, hahaha...

Well...

This ma family, the best, the happening, the brilliant, the gonjeng, the mereng N all THE la...
hahaha

4 comments:

Amirah Al-Urduni said...

salam ..
comey sgt sume 2..
hepy family..
br kenal muke along.k.aimi n aizat..
ala jgn la jelos ngn adik 2,mcm die xdpt je..
ngade..

Sri said...

wek. anda sorg je tak comel. wek.

Unknown said...

huhuhu
mekasih HUMAIRA...
text utk along tu tibe2 same color with background
sengal seh

SERI: i know i x comey
kacak je
hahaha

haMizAhmad said...

comel ke???
kacak ke??
gigi kecik jer..
gambar adik awak sorang lagi ni x nak letak ke..
hampeh..
nak bawak diri ke laut la..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails